Please share the Profile <profile-------a...@dyssinc.com> :::::::::::
*Position :- MQ Developer,*
*Location- Danbury, CT (Location can be changed, look
the candidate who is open for relocation)*
*Duration- 6+ Months, *
Strong integration and SOA experience using IBM Integration products.
· Sound technical knowledge on IIB
· Hands on experience in design and implementation of WMQ and IIB
in complex environments using High Availability Clustering
· Experience in MQ Series and Message Broker administration on
windows and UNIX systems. w.r.t. development.
· Experience in resolving MQ/IIB issues.
· Experience in collecting and documenting system, Technical design
requirements and specifications
· Hands on experience in setting up & maintain execution groups,
creating queues and other configurations
· Queue and Broker management and optimization, Development
· Knowledge on SSL handshakes, security certificate configurations
· Capabilities to troubleshoot and debug services using the problem
determination tools, logs, and probes provided with the EI MW appliance and
analyze packet traces whenever necessary.
· Knowledge on security configuration, access rights, user groups
· Knowledge of scheduling utilities.
· Familiarity with Product upgrade, migration, IBM Support packs
and fix packs
· Knowledge on ticket resolution, SLA tracking and reporting,
ticket prioritization as per SLA
· Sound communication skills to be able to interact with business
stakeholders and users
· Added advantage having IIB and MQ,
· Added advantage having Data power experience
*Gemini Consulting & Services LLC*
3636 S Geyer Road, Suite 270, Sunset Hills, MO 63127
314-717-1517 EXT 614
*Email Id – a...@gemini-us.com <a...@gemini-us.com>*
*Gtalk :- alokkumartekshapers*
*Yahoo :- kumaralok.recruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.