I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes at s...@nityo.com
Job Title: *Network Engineer Analyst III with CCNP for route/switching.*
Location: The Woodlands, TX, 77380 (Local Only)
Duration: 12+ Months contract
*Only local to Texas will be accepted this time. Candidates must have CCNP
for route/switching. If they have CCIE, a lot better.*
· Provide support consistent with Network data and voice support
· Maintain a working knowledge of: o Network data (Cisco/Juniper
routing, switching, WAN/LAN protocols)
o Voice technologies (Legacy PBX, Cisco, MS Lync)
o Network Services Internal Processes.
· Maintain operations reliability
o Plan network changes
o Resolve network problems
o Participate in review meetings as required to support network
o Provide recovery and restoration of the network in event of a disaster
or major incident
· Security and Controls
o Comply and contribute to completing Security and Controls process
regarding Network data and voice technologies
· Managing CUCM routing, call control, and media resources
· Configure and troubleshoot line/device Class of Service using
partitions and calling search spaces and translation patterns
· Configure and troubleshoot Voice gateways and Voice Protocols
:H323, MGCP, SIP
· Configuration and remote support for installation of Cisco
routers including cisco 2800 series, 3800 series and 2900/3900 series and
switches including 2960, 3550POE and 4500 Series Switches.
· Upgrading Cisco Call Managers Clusters in the North America and
· Deployment and administration of Cisco unified Collaboration
· Troubleshoot connectivity, quality of service, break/fix, voice
quality, and configuration (feature, services and network) issues within
the Cisco Unified Communication Manager Environment.
· Voice device upgrades to include iOS image upgrades, and
configuration changes in Europe and Africa sites.
· Cisco best practice implementation of VMware ESXi 4.0, 5.0 and 5.5
· Building and Recovery of Cisco Call manager, Cisco Unity
Connection, and IM and Presence Servers: CIMC and IMM
· Implementing User Voicemail Box and CUC routing
· Working with the Network team to provision Voice VLAN and
· Creation of TAC Case with Cisco to resolve all Voice cases in the
North and South Americas.
• Required CCNP for route/switching (a must)
• CCIE for route/switching preferred but not required
• University degree with emphasis in Computer Information Systems,
Information Technology, Network or a closely related field with course work
in technology-related subjects
• Require CCNP certificate or equivalent
• Data/Voice certification e.g. CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, Cisco Voice
• General network (data and voice) knowledge
• General network knowledge (Cisco/Juniper):
o LAN and WAN network equipment and environments, analysis, routing, and
o OSI Model, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
o Network management and protocol analysis
o VSAT, Wide Area VLAN, MAN, MPLS/IPVPN technology , QoS features,
Wireless LAN technology
o Voice knowledge; IPT, VoIP technology, Cisco VoIP
• Good written and oral communication skills; ability to discuss
technical issues with all levels of personnel globally
• Strong, self-initiative and self-motivated
• Flexibility in schedule for working with a global team
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a diversified
• Strong work ethic, interpersonal and team-building orientations
• Adaptability to time pressures & changing priorities
• Good customer service skills
• Process oriented
• Networking tools competency - NNM, BMC suits, Loglogic, Netscout
Thanks & Regards,
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536
*Email : *s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand | UK | Australia / Zealand
Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.