*Kindly Reply:: ash...@foursconsultingusa.com
*Need visa and DL copy at the time of submission*
I have multiple opening for the below jobs with one of my client in TX
location. So please share your best consultant profile matching for the
*Business Analyst (eCommerce)*
*Duration: Long Term Contract*
*Location: **Plano, TX*
· Act as the Subject Matter Expert in the eCommerce domain to
facilitate workshops and create high-quality user stories.
· Develop artifacts to drive discussion during workshops to ensure
that all business needs are captured in requirements.
· Self-starter to identify business opportunities & problem and
work with the business and technology team to define options and develop
· Manage the backlog during the implementation phase and guiding
clients on scope-creep and change management.
· Contribute during all phases of the development cycle (analysis,
design, implementation, testing and deployment).
· Working with Technical Lead to document, define and share
detailed business requirements of critical and complex custom-designed,
digital commerce applications that use a wide range of the very latest
· Function independently and within distributed teams.
· 3+ years as eCommerce business analysis experience, either within
a consultancy or the online division of an established retailer.
· Experience working with functional and nonfunctional requirements
for software development and/or integration projects.
· Experience with UI/UX research.
· Exceptional presentation, listening, written and verbal
communication skills with an ability to hit the ground running at client
sites and to rapidly establish rapport with the client.
· Experience of collaborating with remote/offshore development teams
· Experience with Agile software development methodology, including
user story creation.
· Experience working as a professional consultant. Bonus points if
you’ve been the primary point of contact with clients.
· Strong understanding of capabilities and limitations of
programming languages, middleware solutions, application servers and
presentation layer tools.
· Familiarity with testing methodologies.
- 6+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education
and work experience, preferably in *Digital industry*
- 3+ years of hands on experience in *ecommerce Implementations*
- Experience with performing gap analysis outlining client gaps in
technology, resources, and knowledge necessary to deliver and execute a
successful channel rollout
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Email: **ash...@foursconsultingusa.com* <ash...@foursconsultingusa.com>
*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Oracle Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.