Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes at s...@nityo.com
<rakesh....@nityo.com>

Job Title: *Sr. ETL Developer*

Location: *King of Prussia, PA (Local only)*

Duration*:  4 month contract to hire (no additional fees after 4 months)*

*Interview: *face-to-face

Must be US Citizen or Green card only

*Pay Rate: $50/hr C2C*

Top Skills:  Needs to have Data Integration experience, Guidance on ETL
Architecture, T-SQL, Performance Tuning Soft skills: Needs have great
communication skills because they’ll be the tech lead.

Person can start next week and she’ll set up interviews this week.

Job Description

Practice Overview

Client is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the
US.

We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists
provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers,
referring physicians and patients.

With our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise,
access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology
Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and
partners.

We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a
commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.

Position Summary

Client  is seeking a senior ETL Developer to be part of a new DW/BI
initiative.

This role will be primarily responsible for ETL load processes into the
Data Warehouse.

 Work with the Data Architect and Reporting/Analytics team to identify
potential areas of improvement in the ETL process.

The ideal candidate needs to be highly motivated, with the ability to
actively engage with the team.

Position Duties and Responsibilities

·        Expert understanding of OLTP and OLAP relational database
architecture

·        Expert understanding of principles and mechanics of moving bulk
data

·        Deep proficiency in T-SQL and SQL Server Performance Tuning

·        Proficient knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)

·        Strong written and verbal communication skills

·        Ability to work independently or alongside the team

·        Design and maintain data integration processes between Data
Warehouse and external data sources

·        Create and maintain all design documents related to ETL processes
for the Data Warehouse

·        Develop stored procedures as part of the ETL load process

·        Optimize existing ETLs for performance

·        Mentor other members of the team and supervise their work

Desired Professional Skills and Experience

·        7 to 10 years of relevant experience in a data integration
environment

·        At least 3 years of tech lead experience in a BI / data
integration team

Thanks & Regards,

Soni

Technical Recruiter

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Email : *s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>

Phone: 609-378-1165

*http://www.nityo.com* <http://www.nityo.com/>

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500