*Mail me your updated resume on chandra.ku...@themesoft.com
<chandra.ku...@themesoft.com>*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*Hadoop/ETL Developer (F2F MUST)*” and your
profile appears to be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role:- Hadoop/ETL Developer (F2F MUST)*

*Duration:- 3+ Months*

*Location:-  Foster City, CA (Local)*

*Job Description: *

*Primary Position Objective:*

·         Hadoop Cluster setup and configuration familiarity

·         In depth understanding of HDFS, Hive, HBase, SQOOP technologies
and experience with developing ETL using  these technologies.

·         Writing efficient Java programs for data crunching using
traditional MapReduce, Cascade and Crunch frameworks

·         Hive schema design, performance tuning and optimization
techniques of Hive QL to process big data from heterogeneous sources like
RDBMS, Weblogs etc..

·         Workflow automation using Oozie, CA-ESP and other scheduling
frameworks

·         In depth understanding and expertise in Data Warehouse, OLAP
design and development

·         Experience in KYLIN and other OLAP cubing frameworks in big data
space is a definite plus

·         Good to have experience in developing ETL framework with Talend,
or any ETL tools.

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Shekhar Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter