*SHARE YOUR UPDATED RESUME AT varun.j...@diverselynx.com
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com>*

Hi,

We have an urgent opening with* Elastic Search Tech Lead* and I have sent
you job description, please go through it and let me know your comfort with
it and also send me your updated resume ASAP

*Title – *Elastic Search Tech Lead
*Duration*: 6-12+ Months Contract
*Location*:  Brentwood, TN

 *Note: Please share the profile with Hands on working exp with Sharepoint
2013*

*Skills REQUIRED :*

Elastic Search, Mustache with ES, Painless with ES

*Technical/Functional* *Skills :*

*Conceptual and implementation skill*

*Competency expected*

Good Design and Implementation knowledge in industry trend of latest
enterprise wide search functionality technology implementation (Elastic
Search)

E3

Strong knowledge of best practices in the technical and implementation
space elastic search capabilities

E4

Elastic Search indexing, domain model design,

E4

Elastic Search Templates (Mustache,Painless )

E3

Elastic Search Configuration, Administration

E3

Elastic Search best practices and limitations

E3

Elastic Search Administration

E3

Elastic Search Transaction Management

E3

Elastic Search Application Performance Management support

E3

Elastic Search component testing strategy

E2

*Experience Required:*

·         Worked as Tech Lead for Elastic Search Implementation(Searching ,
Updates/Bulk updates for preloads from external sources, Transaction
Management, Exception Handling, Templates – Painless and Mustache)) for
minimum 3+ years

·         Experience of minimum 2+ years in Spring elastic search
integration(desired)

·         Contributions in Technical Discussions with Enterprise Architects
/ Solution Architecture team

·         Understand Domain Model and Object Models and discuss with Domain
Modeling team for optimal Elastic Search model (Flat/hierarchical)

·         Good knowledge and/or experience of software architecture design,
lessons learnt and best practices in technologies used in projects worked
in and current technology trend.

·         Good hands-on and grasping skills required for implementation of
POCs and solutions in the technical space.

·         Good Technical hands on experience of all phases of SDLC
especially Design, development right through to Production in Development
projects (Transformational development project preferred) instead of only
on Support projects

·         Prepares strategy documents and standards and guidelines

·         Reviews the work done by Sr. Developers and Developers

·         Develops and Maintain Checklists / Guidelines

·         Well versed with static and dynamic analysis tools and CI/CD
processes

·         Good Hands-on on various testing frameworks (unit testing -
Junit, integration testing- Jmeter (desired)

·         Should have working knowledge on Agile Methodology

·         Knowledge on Healthcare domain is desirable

*Roles & Responsibilities* :

·         *Design and Development in Elastic Search *

·         Participate in Technical Discussions with Enterprise Architects /
Solution Architecture team

·         Review the work done by Sr. Developers and Developers

·         Develop and Maintain Checklists / Guidelines

·         Ensure adherence to TCS processes in process, technical areas.

·         Liaise with Process Architects, Product Managers and Business
Analysts to understand the Business Process Models and Business Features
(JIRA)

·         Understand Domain Model and Object Models and discuss with Domain
Modeling team

·         Participate in Planning activities to understand the Processes
and Requirements and prepare User Stories

·         Estimate the User Stories and participate in Planning Meetings

·         Prepare the Release Notes and Coordinate with deployment team for
promoting the processes to QA and other higher environments

·         Prepare strategy documents and standards and guidelines

·         Creating necessary toolkits

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Varun Jain*

*Diverse Lynx LLC*

Email is the best way to reach me…

*Email – varun.j...@diverselynx.com <varun.j...@diverselynx.com>*

Diverse Lynx LLC |300 Alexander Park|Suite #200|Princeton , NJ 08540

“For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>
”

*“Note: Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability,
competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.
We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company.
This is not an unsolicited mail. If it is not intended for you or you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails please reply with a "remove" in the
subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any
e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are
extremely sorry if our email has caused any inconvenience to you.”*