*SHARE YOUR UPDATED RESUME AT varun.j...@diverselynx.com
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com>*

Hi,

Hope you are doing great !!!!!!!

My name is Varun and I'm a Recruiter at Diverse Lynx. We have a position
for *“**Hadoop Architect / MapR Architect"* at *Peapack, New Jersey.*

I have listed out the job description below, so if you are interested,
please reply back with your most up-to-date resume and best contact
number.  Please also feel free to pass this email along to anyone else you
might think would be interested if it’s not right for you.  Thank you so
much! J

*Title                             : Hadoop Architect / MapR
ArchitectDuration                       : 12 months (can be
extended)Location                       : Peapack, New Jersey*

*Type of hire                  : Contract*

 *Note: Please share the profile with Hadoop Architect/ MapR Architect *

*Job Description:-*

*Technical/Functional* *Skills :*

·        Hands on experience with Hadoop production cluster and platform
build
·        Hands on experience with distributed application architecture and
implementation using MapR or other Hadoop Distribution
·        Hands on experience with Hadoop Ecosystem particularly Spark,
Drill, Impala, Python, R
·        Exposure to Teradata or Any other DWH
·        Hands on experience using Linux and scripting
·        Performance tuning
·        Hands on Architect who can understand the use cases, design and
develop PoC. Explore newer products and build point of view.
·        Excellent Communication & presentation skill
·        Ability to work with offshore team as needed
·        Handling different file formats in Hadoop Ecosystem
·        Preferably data management background and experience
·        Exposure to analytics and data science tools
·        Experience with Ansible Scripting & DevOPs
·        Experience of working in Pharma domain using any Hadoop
Distribution (R&D, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain)

*Roles & Responsibilities* :

·        Validate the reference architecture and provide details and shared
ownership for the architecture of our next generation data warehousing
system, leading and working hands-on towards implementation and delivery to
production
·        Help lead the charge on a data warehouse/operational data store
strategy, ensuring rapid delivery while taking responsibility for applying
standards, principles, theories, and concepts
·        Responsible for design and delivery of data models, which power BI
initiatives, dashboards, syndicated reporting, and ad-hoc data exploratory
canvases for our solutions
·        Work with data architects on the logical data models and physical
database designs optimized for performance, availability and reliability
·        Tuning and optimization of backend and frontend data operations
·        Serve as a query tuning and optimization technical expert,
providing feedback to team
·        Design and develop ETL and master data management processes
·        Scripting and automation to support development, QA and production
database environments and deployments to production
·        Define and help enforce data governance and security policy
·        Mentors development team members
·        Proactively helps to resolve difficult technical issues
·        Provide technical knowledge to teams during project discovery and
architecture phases
·        Keep management informed of work activities and schedules
·        Assess new initiatives to determine the work effort and estimate
the necessary time-to-completion
·        Document new development, procedures or test plans as needed
·        Participate in data builds and deployment efforts
·        Participate in projects through various phases
·        Performs other related duties as assigned
·        Partner with the business units to develop effective solutions
that solve business challenges

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Varun Jain*

*Diverse Lynx LLC*

Email is the best way to reach me…

*Phone: 732-452-1006  ext 288*

*Fax: 732-452-0684*

*Email – varun.j...@diverselynx.com <varun.j...@diverselynx.com>*

Diverse Lynx LLC |300 Alexander Park|Suite #200|Princeton , NJ 08540

“For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>
”

*“Note: Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability,
competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.
We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company.
This is not an unsolicited mail. If it is not intended for you or you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails please reply with a "remove" in the
subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any
e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are
extremely sorry if our email has caused any inconvenience to you.”*