Hi,

Good Morning.

Please send me your suitable consultants regarding the below requirement.

 Our Data Science and Engineering team is looking for a senior Hadoop
Developer/data engineer who is passionate about data, tenacious in finding
solutions and working through

 issues.

 This team owns key dimensions including subscriber/customer dimension and
the

 related fact tables that are used across the board by all other data
vertical teams.

 This individual will play a key role in maintaining, enhancing and
enriching these data sets.

 Our Data Science & Engineering is different than most other data
warehouses.

 At other companies, the world revolves around technical tracks database
development, ETL, report

 development, analysis, data modeling, mathematical modeling, etc.

 Engineers are assigned to one track, and only do that type of work, day in
and day out.

 At our Company, the tracks are vertical business groups (Marketing,
Finance, Customer Service, Content, Product, Streaming), and our engineers
are assigned to one of those tracks, and leverage all of their technical
skills to solve business problems for that vertical group.

Responsibilities:

 Design, build, and maintain ETL pipeline of analytical data warehouse.

 Acquire data from transactional source systems to our data warehouse
(typically using Spark,

 Pig, Python, Teradata and Redshift)

 Migrate Teradata procedures into Spark SQL based ETL scripts.

 Detect data quality issues and their root causes. Implement fixes and
design data audits to

 capture the issues in the future.

Qualifications:

 Expert level experience in Spark, Pig and Hive

 Strong SQL background

 Big data & production support ETL experience is a must

 Python/Perl/Java/C++ (Experience in one or more)

 Scalability. You have dealt with TBs of data before

 Data modeling, SQL and data warehousing

 Experience with Teradata or Redshift is huge plus

 Experience with analytical tools supporting data analysis, reporting and
visualization

 (MicroStrategy, Tableau, R, etc.) is a plus

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Raman M*