--
Please Share Me Profile -----------mukesh.b...@amigainformatics.com

Hello,

I'm * Mukesh *from *Amiga Informatics*. I have a opportunity with me you
might be interested, Please review the Job specifications below and let me
know if you may be interested in this opening or may refer someone to me
for this

Duration: *12 months*

Location: Irving-TX-USA

*Need Local*

• 7+ years – Overall experience in IT.
• 5+ years – Strong working knowledge with Business Intelligence Reporting
tool(OBIEE 11g or 12c), Data warehouse projects.
• 3+ years – Developing, installing and configuring OBIEE in a clustered
environment. Managing RPD, catalog and dashboard developments and insuring
optimal performance.
• 3+ years – Development experience in PL/SQL, Essbase, Weblogic.
• 5+ years – Working experience in Production Support and multiple
development teams.
• 3+ years – Working knowledge on Tablelau or 1+ years with QlikSense
reporting tools.
• Strong knowledge on development/administration.
• Understanding of authentication and authorization security concepts.
• Working knowledge of software version control concepts and change
management processes.
• Working knowledge of data modeling concepts both relational and
dimensional.
• Bachelor’s Degree at a minimum, preferably a Master’s Degree in Computer
Science and Engineering

• Knowledge of Hyperion Financial Reporting tool.
• Experience with Hyperion Essbase and Financial Management.
• Working knowledge of Linux OS, UNIX shell scripting.
• Working knowledge Hyperion EPM infrastructure.
• Working knowledge on XML, HTML..
• Knowledge on Jira, Jenkins, stash and Ansible scripts
• Working knowledge on Hadoop and Hive.

*Thanks & Regards*

 *Mukesh *

 www.amigainformatics.com