--
Please Share Me Profile -----------mukesh.b...@amigainformatics.com

Hello,

I'm * Mukesh *from *Amiga Informatics*. I have a opportunity with me you
might be interested, Please review the Job specifications below and let me
know if you may be interested in this opening or may refer someone to me
for this

*Title                       :               Salesforce Tech Lead*

*Duration              :                 6-12 Months*

*Location               :               Wilmington, DE *

* 3-5 years of experience on the Salesforce platform

*Proven experience leading a team

*Service cloud implementation experience is a huge plus

Please send any candidates that may be a good fit.

*Thanks & Regards*

 *Mukesh *

 www.amigainformatics.com

501, S. Broadway