Hello,

I have a new requirement Lead .NET Developer - Los Angeles, California.

I appreciate your business and would like to continue working with you. Please,
let me know if you have suitable consultants for this position.

Location: Los Angeles, California.
Start Date: ASAP

Duration: 12 Months

. Job Description:

Must

*       Should have minimum 10+ years of experience in developing and
supporting .NET applications
*       Should have strong experience on WPF/MVVM/PRISM, preferably using C#

Additional – good to have

*       Should have strong SQL modeling and querying skills
*       Should have valid US work authorization
*       Should be able to work in Agile environment, team player with strong
verbal and written communication skills
*       Strong troubleshooting, analytical and debugging skills
*       Experience with ETL packages, preferably SSIS
*       Experience with 3rd party WPF UI controls such as Syncfusion is desired
but not required.
*       Experience in the asset management industry would be a plus but not
required

 Thanks & Regards,

Naresh

Talent Acquisition Manager