*Mail me your updated resume on chandra.ku...@themesoft.com
<chandra.ku...@themesoft.com>*

*Rate: $47/hr on c2c*
*Passport Number MUST for H1B*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*Java Multiple Openings*” and your profile
appears to be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role:- Java Multiple Openings*

*Duration:- 6+ Months Contract*

*Location:-  Mountain View, CA*

*Job Description: *

*Skill*

*Exp*

*No of positions*

*Location*

*Job description, Minimum 300 words*

Java Lead Engineer

8+ yrs

1

Mountain View, CA

Senior level lead engineer with all around excellent Java skills
Preferred experience working in software product development environment
Must have experience
- Spring MVC
- Basic understanding of struts
Good to have - AngularJS, Jquery, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Junits

Java  Engineer

5-8 yrs

1

Mountain View, CA

Engineer with all around excellent Java skills
Preferred experience working in software product development environment
Must have experience
- Spring MVC
- Basic understanding of struts
Good to have - AngularJS, Jquery, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Junits

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Shekhar Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Themesoft Inc.