--
Please Share Me Profile -----------mukesh.b...@amigainformatics.com

Hello,

I'm * Mukesh *from *Amiga Informatics*. I have a opportunity with me you
might be interested, Please review the Job specifications below and let me
know if you may be interested in this opening or may refer someone to me
for this

*Role: Lead Business Analyst*

*Location: **Corte Madera, California and Wayne , NJ*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*3 Position – 2 in CA and 1 in NJ*

Responsibility:

High level expectations:

  *   Overall 9+yrs Min 4-5+ years of experience in digital commerce as
business consultant/business analyst/product manager
  *   Should have been part of at least 2-3 project implementations
(e-commerce) and omni-channel.
  *   Fair knowledge of ATG is desired
  *   B2B expertise would be an added advantage
  *   Experience in "home furnishing" vertical would be an added advantage
  *   Should be flexible to work with offshore team

*Thanks & Regards*

 *Mukesh *

 www.amigainformatics.com

501, S. Broadway