*Greetings,*

I'm Pankaj from Technology Resource Group.

Hope you are doing great Today…

I have an opportunities with me you might be interested, Please review the
Job specifications below and let me know if interested.

For Immediate consideration please call @ 408-709-1760 Ext : 9855, You can
also mail me at pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com

*POSITION:*

*Position Role                    : Sr. SAS Administrator*

*Assignment Location        : New York*

*Project Duration               : 6+ Months Contract*

*REQUIREMENT:*

*Mandatory Skills:*

SAS GRID 9.4 System Administration, configuration, system monitoring and
Disaster recovery management

•             SAS GRID 9.4 System Administration, configuration, system
monitoring and Disaster recovery management

•             Ensure the overall health of the SAS Grid platform which uses
shared files systems and includes:

•             SAS Foundation / Base SAS /SAS Studio/ Office
Analytics/Enterprise Guide

•             Design solutions to reduce the operational and management
complexity of the platform

•             Monitor, log, and troubleshoot SAS servers and processes,
including error messages

•             Execute backups regularly as specified in your backup
strategy, as part of your housekeeping schedule.

•             SAS client tools installation and maintain SAS Metadata
security.

•             Apply Maintenance releases ,upgrades and hotfixes as required
all SAS products in the platform in coordination with internal customer
infra teams

•             Provide guidance and assistance to SAS developers on
operational

•             Deployment of any SAS patches, product bug fix patches
recommended by product vendor upon acceptance of the same by the customer

•             Serve as an escalation point for production and/or platform
issues

*Best Regards..*

*Pankaj Singh | Sr. Recruiter*

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Napervills, IL, 60563

Office: (408)-709-1760 Ext : 9855, Cell: (408) 933-9982

G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> pankajsingh.recruiter |
pankajsinghKIET2010| Fax: 408-213-8316

pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com | pan...@tresourceinc.com |
www.tresourceinc.com