*Mail me your updated resume on chandra.ku...@themesoft.com
<chandra.ku...@themesoft.com>*

*Rate: $47/hr on c2c*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*Scrum Master with Kanban Exp.*” and your
profile appears to be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role:- Scrum Master with Kanban Exp.*

*Duration:- 6+ Months Contract*

*Location:-  Wilmington, DE*

*Job Description: *

·         Should have Experience in Scrumming distributed Agile Teams.

·         Communicate and facilitate effectively across diverse audiences
within and outside of the Sprint Team (Stakeholders, Executives)

·         Able to remove obstacles for the team or direct obstacles to
appropriate owners for resolution quickly

·         Adjectives:  "not disruptive", "learns quickly", "adaptable",
"Comfortable in grey space"

·         Knowledgeable about software development lifecycle

·         Provide perspective to the team and keeps team focused on
critical deliverables and tasks.

·         Comfortable working with a wide range of roles and levels
(business, compliance, Legal, IT, etc)

·         Motivate and model open communication to help surface issues for
faster resolution

·         Ability to influence across wide range of stakeholders

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Shekhar Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Themesoft Inc.