Hello,

I have a new requirement Java with Mobile - Harrisburg, PA. In person Interview.

I appreciate your business and would like to continue working with you. Please,
let me know if you have suitable consultants for this position.

Location: Harrisburg, PA.
Start Date: ASAP

Skills for req

Amount of exp

Education from an accredited institution.

5 years req

Experience with J2EE applications development.

10 years req

Experience in web Services design & development (SOAP/XML and REST/JSON) for
enterprise.

5 years req

Experience in Javascript HTML5, CSS3, Dojo and 1+ years in Dojo Mobile.

5 years req

Experience with relational database development using SQL

8 years req

Experience with IBM Rational Products (RSA, RTC, WAS)

5 years req

Experience with IBM Integrated Bus and Websphere Message Broker.

2 years req

Experience with Single Sign On, SAML, LDAP, AD integration, OAuth.

Desired

Experience working with mobile infrastructure teams for MDM, VPN and Security
development.

Desired

Experience developing web services, especially secured web services and web
services with attachments

Desired

Serve as a senior level resource in design and development of backend systems
for mobile applications. Primary duties will revolve around Java web services,
database work, and WMB.

 Thanks & Regards,

Naresh

Talent Acquisition Manager