Hello,
This is Varsha from Okaya Infocom.

I was trying to reach you for few job opportunites you might be interested
in.

Please have a look of the job description and let me know if you would like
to apply for any of the below job.

You may reply to the e-mail and I'll contact you at the earliest.

*JOB DESCRIPTION -*

*Title: Sr Java Developer*
*Location: Omaha, NE*

*Core Java, MultiThread, Spring, Trading*

*Key Responsibilities: *

Interpret business requirements and programming specifications.
Confer with system analysts, managers, technical architecture personnel and
internal clients.
Develop and maintain Server Side JAVA Middle Office applications that
handle core business logic related to Order Management functionality.

Experience Requirements:

8+ years programming experience in Core JAVA.
3+ years JMS experience.
Experience with Relational Database Systems, Oracle, SQL and JDBC.
Must be able to demonstrate experience working with core business logic
within applications.
Experience with concurrent programming and multi-threading in Java.
Experience with the Spring Framework.
Experience utilizing an ORM, MyBatis is a plus.
Experience with Object Oriented Development concepts.
Experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems.
BS in Computer Science or closely related field or equivalent experience.
Experience with High-Volume, Real-Time, On-Line Transaction Processing.
Experience with Oracle Coherence.
Knowledge of business logic related to the brokerage industry and financial
calculations.
Familiarity and experience with Gang of Four Design patterns.
Experience with development tools such as: Subversion, JIRA, Eclipse,
Jenkins, Confluence, Sonar, Junit, Maven, and Ant.

   -

In case this position interests you please share below details to save on
you valuable time;
Pay rate expectations:
Notice period:
Work Authorization status: