Hi,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes at s...@nityo.com

 Job Title:* Python Developer*

*Location:* *Philadelphia, PA (Local only)*

Duration*:  **06 Months *

*Interview: *Phone followed by *in-person*   - (No Skype)

Develop full stack applications focused on APIs and messages with some Web

based UI Develop business process / workflow systems in Python/Django and

some C# Work on the core systems for pricing and award fulfillment

 Experience:

3-5 years of experience Python

7+ years of experience in development

Experience in consuming and developing APIs Understanding of Web Frameworks

and HTTP Ability to produce deployable code in a fast-paced environment

Understand how to manage and deploy to AWS Working knowledge of Git Strong

background in modern server-side languages like Python and C#/Java

Experience building complex, scalable web applications and APIs Experience

with SQL and NoSQL backends (MongoDB, a plus) Experience with GIT a plus

Experience with JIRA a plus Excellent collaborator, and current open-source

contributions a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Soni

Technical Recruiter

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Email : *s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>

Phone: 609-378-1165

*http://www.nityo.com* <http://www.nityo.com/>

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500