*SHARE YOUR UPDATED RESUME AT varun.j...@diverselynx.com
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com>*

Dear Recruiter,

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement for   *Business
Analyst with Web Development project exp *at Tempe, AZ for a* 6 months
contract *role. Please go through the same and let us know if you have
anyone matching the below role. Please send your responses to
*varun.j...@diverselynx.com* <varun.j...@diverselynx.com> with your
candidate resume and contact details.

*SHARE YOUR UPDATED RESUME AT varun.j...@diverselynx.com
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com>*

*Title – *Business Analyst with Web development project experience

*Duration*: 6 months
*Location*:  Tempe, AZ

*SHARE YOUR UPDATED RESUME AT varun.j...@diverselynx.com
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com>*

****IMMEDIATE JOINING IS A KEY*****

*******Web development project experience is MUST TO HAVE*

****Local candidates will be preferred. Non- Local also workable *

*Responsibilities: *

* Performs Business Requirements Gathering process, including the creation
of deliverables in a fast track environment.

* Conducts detailed research.

* Performs analysis necessary to identify viable solution alternatives by
discussing with the technical team.

* Follows the business requirement's documentation process utilizing the
appropriate tools.

* Creates technical documents and high-level solution design including the
test cases.

* Work with the offshore delivery team to transition the requirements
during India morning time

*Knowledge: *

* Requires knowledge of system development life cycle and implementation
methodologies, web applications and PLM is a plus

* Demonstrates proficiency in structured query languages or analysis
techniques.

* Demonstrates ability to apply structure to a loosely defined problem.

* Demonstrates understanding of core business functions.

* Strong technical troubleshooting skills

* Develops and delivers progress reports, project plans, proposals, and
requirements documentation

* Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential risks,
and devises contingency plans and gap analysis

*Skills: *

* Requires ability to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously.

* Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.

* Requires experience with Web development projects

* Requires excellent organizational skills.

* Prefer working knowledge of programming, development, and technical
architecture.

Thanks and Regards,

Varun Jain

Diverse Lynx LLC

Email is the best way to reach me…

Phone: 732-452-1006  ext 288

Fax: 732-452-0684

Email – *varun.j...@diverselynx.com* <varun.j...@diverselynx.com>

*Linkedin -  *https://www.linkedin.com/in/varun-jain-928487b9/

Diverse Lynx LLC |300 Alexander Park|Suite #200|Princeton , NJ 08540

“For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>
”

“Note: Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability,
competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.
We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company.
This is not an unsolicited mail. If it is not intended for you or you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails please reply with a "remove" in the
subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any
e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are
extremely sorry if our email has caused any inconvenience to you.”