*Position          : Drools
*
*Location         :Tampa*, FL
Rate                 : $65/hr
*Duration         : 1+ Years*
**

*Job Description: *

We are looking for a Software Engineer with 10+ years of hands on software development experience across different Java/J2EE technologies. Understanding of design, development, test and debug lifecycles of the project development. Takes ownership of day to day issues and escalations and bring issues to resolution. Should be able interact and work closely with other business and technical teams.

*Required Skills:*

-> Expert level experience in Java/J2EE technologies
-> Experience with relational databases and SQL.
-> Experience in Java messaging technologies and products like AMQ, EMS, etc.
-> Unit testing (Junit), Continuous integration.
-> Knowledge of and experience with working on common design patterns and industry standards.
-> Experience with version control systems, preferably git, SVN.
-> Versed in different development methodologies (Iterative, Agile, Scrum etc.)
-> Good communication and analytical skills are a must.
-> Understanding of DROOLS are or any other rules engine is preferred.
-> AWS or any other cloud based experience is a plus.

Thanks and Regards
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007 1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173 Work : 312-667-0211| Email id : amarin...@kalventech.com | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven
http://www.kalventech.com
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..