Hello,

I have a new requirement  Salesforce Developer with Lightning & financial
services cloud is a must. @ Jersey City, NJ. Locals Preffered(Face to Face
interview)

I appreciate your business and would like to continue working with you. Please,
let me know if you have suitable consultants for this position.

Salesforce Developer with Java Development Experience (SFDC)
Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 9 months + (with extensions)

This is a Senior Role

Salesforce developer with financial services/investment banking experience.

Experience with investment banking domain or financial domain a must.
Experience with Lightning & financial services cloud
Participate in the functional design of new application modules.
Responsible for development of multiple approval related financial and
nonfinancial application modules some of which requires extensive Visualforce,
Apex Triggers and Classes development.
Responsible for the design and creation of new Salesforce objects to support
these new modules.
Responsible for the enhancements of existing Visualforce and Apex Triggers,
Classes and controls.
Experience with Java Development

Thanks & Regards,

Naresh