Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the *West Valley City, UT * is
currently seeking a *Sr Business* *Analyst/Technical* Writer resource to
join thesir organization.I have included a complete job description below
in case you or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

*Job Role: Sr Business Analyst/Technical Writer *
*Location: West Valley City, UT *
*Duration: 6+Months Contract*

*Immigration:  Must be USC/GC *

*Responsibilities:*
Update release documentation which includes admin guides, release notes,
support matrix, and version comparison documents. Update other ad hoc
documentation as needed for internal tools, client

facing documentation or presentations. Ensure our internal sharepoint is up
to date on documentation. Ensure our client community sites have the latest
direct links to client portal. Develop and ensure

adherence to a documentation workflow process. Actively participate in team
meetings for scrum teams needing documentation.

*Must have:*
Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Flare, SVN, WinZip, SharePoint, Webex
Healthcare background, experience with CES/CM or ACE

*Best Regards,*
*Richard Shaw - IT Recruiter*
*AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. |*
*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515*
*Direct: (609) 736-0817 | Email: rs...@ayrglobal.com <rs...@ayrglobal.com>*