PLEASE SHARE THE RESUMES AT :
<http://www.infinitysts.com/>*mich...@infinitysts.com
<mich...@infinitysts.com>*

Dear Vendors,

Good Morning.

I have below mentioned positions avaialable.. Kindly have a look and send
me good matching profiles.

*I WILL REQUIRE PHOTO ID PROOF AND WORK AUTHORIZATION COPY WITH THE RESUME
AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION.*
*PLEASE DON'T SEND ME ANY OPT/ CPT CANDIDATES AS THEY WON'T BE CONSIDERED
FOR THIS ROLE.*

*1:*

*Role: Hadoop testing *

*Location: Reston ,VA*

*Duration:6 mths*

*Rate: $60/hr C2C*

*Note : Hadoop QA resumes with ETL  experience. *

Specialized skills needed:

•             Hadoop/HBASE testing experience a must have.

•             Web services(SOAP and RESTful) testing experience a must have.

•             Agile testing experience a must have.

•             Experience in SQL (Standard Query Language).

•             Experience in test automation.

•             Experience in testing clustered

*2.*

*Selenium Testing*

*Minneapolis, MN *

*6+ Months Contract*

*Rate – 45 on C2C*

·         Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team
is using industry-accepted best practices.

·         Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing
metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and
processes to ensure quality goals are met.

·         Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases,
providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and
externally.

·         Lead and mentor QA team members.

·         Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures
(manual and automated)

·         Coordinates activities between US and India testing team and
other teams like Development, 3 Party vendors etc.

·         Participate in Root Cause analysis & Coordination of handoffs at
various points.

·         Review estimates and manage test teams

·         Responsible for work allocation and tracking.

Plan & prioritize testing activities on a day to day basis; Should have exp
in automation testing. Selenium

*3.*

*Sr. Automation Testing with Cucumber(SDET) *

*Herndon ,VA*

*6+ Months Contract*

*$ 57 on C2C*

*JD:*

Must have a minimum of 8 years of hands on software testing experience

•       Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience with in automation
test frameworks, such as Data-driven, Keyword-driven and Agile automation
framework.

•       Must have solid experience using cucumber

•       Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience with test-engineering
processes, including continuous integration, in sprint automation, and test
driven development

•       Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience writing Automation
test cases in Java

•       Strong XML generation and manipulation skills, and webservices

•       Create, review, validate and maintain a comprehensive regression
test suite

•       Must be familiar with standard testing and defect management tools

•       Preferred Demonstrated experience using with DOORS, Quality Center,
ClearQuest, XMLSpy, MS Visio and MS Project.

•       Preferred experience with Quality Center, Rally, and ClearQuest.

*4.*

*Automation Architect *

*Chanhassen, MN *

*6+ Months Contract*

*$60 C2C *

*JD:*

1.       Good C# and Visual Studio programming skills.

2.       Ability to write lambda expressions and LINQ statements.

3.       Knowledge of Entity Framework.

4.       Knowledge of Web API 2 and implementing RESTful web services on
IIS.

5.       Database design skills (normalization, RDBMS, SQL skills, and
basic SQL Server knowledge).

6.       WPF and XAML skills.

7.       Basic understanding of MVVM and MVC.

8.       Must understand SOLID development skills and coding to interfaces
(how to make code testable). This would include experience with Unity or
some other dependency injection framework.

9.       Must be able to understand OO concepts such as
separation-of-concerns, inversion-of-control, cohesion, and loose coupling.

10.   Some experience with Selenium from a coding perspective; not
Selenium-IDE.

11.   Previous experience with other test automation tools would also be
nice as it’d give them some context around what we’re trying to achieve and
why. In other words: test automation domain knowledge.

12.   Some experience with JavaScript, Angular, Bootstrap, React, and
ASP.NET MVC would be necessary; although they’ll be able to learn as we go
too. However, if possible, I’d prefer resources who have some experience
with these technologies so we’re not slowed down.

13.   Resources who understand the difference between unit,
code-integration, and functional automation.

*Best Regards,*

*Michael*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Infinity, a Stamford Technology Company*

*Accelerating Customer Growth…*

*Global Locations: USA-Canada-India*

*Fax: 203-779-1102*

*Email: mich...@infinitysts.com <mich...@infinitysts.com> *