Hi,

I have following urgent requirement with my client. Please send the updated
resume with rate expectation at “r...@totalspininc.com”.

*Position:  Linux Admin with Shell Scripting and Puppet Locations:  AZ
Duration: Long Term*

*Job* *Description:*

 a.       Strong 5 years experience in Linux Administration. Excellent
Shell scripting/programming skills [Bash, Java, Python]

b.      Understanding of Java Heap. Memory tuning.

c.      Ability to troubleshoot Linux server issues (CPU, Memory, Network
bottlenecks]

d.      Understanding of Networking, Firewall and Load balancers.

e.      Prior experience with NoSQL tools (Elasticsearch, Solr, Redis,
HBase) is a plus.

f.        Job requires taking on call responsibilities on rotation with
other team members.

g.       Ability to do independent research but also should work well with
team

h.     Excellent knowledge and hands on experience in shell scripting and
Puppet

Thanks &Regards

Raj Pal |Account Manager
<https://www.linkedin.com/title/account-manager?trk=mprofile_title>