Hi ,

Role : *PCB Layout Designer / CAD Designer*

*Location : San Jose CA*

*Duration : 12+ months*

Role

*PCB Layout Designer / CAD Designer *
This position is a technical role within Cable HW
development team for PCB layout and routing of high
speed PCB designs. Familiarity or previous experience
with Cisco design and design tools processes is highly
desirable.

*Essential Skill Set -* Understanding of CADENCE/Allegro design tools,
libraries , and symbol creation.
- Understanding EE schematic design create netlist, component placement
according to schematic guidance.
- PCB routing of high speed components such as SOC, high speed DDR, Nand
flash
- Understanding and PCB routing of various communication channels,
including RS232, USB, Ethernet, SPI, I2C, I2S, and SDIO.
- Understanding mechanical CAD data and implementing on board design
including mechanical restrictions.
- Close work with the design team on component layout and PCB design
optimization.
- Provide complete PCB manufacturing data package to vendors including
board panelization.
- Understanding of Cisco MFG design process and PCB design flow

*Thanks & Regards*

*Saurabh Sharma*

*Enterprise Infionics Inc*

Houston, Texas