Hello Partners,

This is Karthik from Zeita Technologies, I hope you are doing well, here we
are currently looking for* *SAP MM with AFS experience guy for 3-6 months
project at NC. If you have any profile kindly send me your consultant
profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] With their contact details and Email
id.

*Requirement:*

Title: SAP MM w/AFS

Duration: 3-6 months

Location: NC

Our client is looking for SAP MM with AFS experience guy for 3-6 months
project at NC. If you have any profile kindly send me your consultant
profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] With their contact details and Email id
along with rate and location immediately.

*Primary Skills:*

SAP MM

AFS

Thanks & Regards

Karthik

*Zieta Technologies*
PH: 678-248-2096 x 250 | FX: 678-298-8456 / 770-857-1978
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*| Y IM: vijay_jaya2007
**www.zietatech.com* <blocked::http://www.zietatech.com>