*Please send  resumes to aravi...@e-zencomp.com***

Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

This is *Aravind *from* EZEN Computer Services Inc* , Please do let me know
if you have anyone for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back
with your updated resume in word format, contact information, current
location, visa status and rate.

Please share profiles for the below requirement

* *

*SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER*

*Location  :  Portland, OR*

*Duration  :  12 Months*

*Rate         :  $42*

*Required: *

·         *6+ years* of experience in *.Net, ASP.Net with C#*

·         Hands on experience in *designing and architecting* *.Net
applications (Web &* *Windows) *

·         Ability to understand the requirements and prepare *functional
specifications* and *execution plan*

·         Hands on experience in *designing workflows* using *.Net
technology*

·         Excellent coding skills using *C#* and *ASP.Net*

·         Ability to work in *team* and able to execute tasks as per the
plan 5. Well versed with *Manufacturing and Engineering design
processing*with good understand about
*managing product data*, *BOM*, *Change management* and *workflow management
*

* *

Please feel free to call or mail for further details, thanks and Have a
great day.

Thanks & Regards
*Aravind*

*EZEN Computer Services Inc*, “Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
*Ph: 609-945-3178*
*Email: aravi...@e-zencomp.com *

*www.e-zencomp.com*