*REPLY TO: nagender.bon...@adventglobal.com*

Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the below job details and let me know if you can help me out?

We have a new *12 month contract* for an *embedded test engineer* per below
in *Waukesha**, WI*.

* *

*Required Skills***

*-          Embedded Systems experience*

*-          5 years test development experience*

*-          Test procedure development*

*-         Test script development and test script validation*

*-         Java script language*

*-         Perl script language*

*-         Visual basic script language*

*-         C programming language*

*-         Digital scope, multi-meter lab equipment*

*-         PIC microcontroller (16 bit)*

*Desirable Skills***

*-         Knowledge of X-ray imaging physics*

*-         Knowledge of X-ray digital detectors or digital imaging
experience*

*-         Embedded system programming knowledge*

*-         Able to read schematics and probe specific signals*

*-         Working knowledge of Clearcase*

Best Regards

Nagender

Advent Global Solutions, Inc

6 E. College Drive