*REPLY TO: nagender.bon...@adventglobal.com*

Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the below job details and let me know if you can help me out?

*
*

*Position: Senior Informatica Developer ** **
Location:Madison, WI
Duration: 6 months+*

*Rate: $60/hr on CTC*
**

*Looking for 10 years of ETL informatica experience.*

Skills and Knowledge:
* Knowledge of extract tools (e.g., Informatica, ETL) .
* Strong knowledge and understanding of structured analysis and technical
design techniques
* Some knowledge of database management and file access methods is
desirable; experience in online analytical processing (OLAP) is a strong
plus
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills
* Solid project management skills in planning and monitoring projects in a
cross-functional environment
* Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it
to business needs
* Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and
confidence in the enterprise analytics
team's knowledge of and concern for customers' business needs
* Knowledge of any of the following is a plus: Unix, Oracle, Sybase , SQL
Server

Best Regards

Nagender

Advent Global Solutions, Inc