*REPLY TO: nagender.bon...@adventglobal.com*

Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the below job details and let me know if you can help me out?

Oracle DBA

Grand Rapids,MI

Dur: 3 months

Start: ASAP

Rate: $45/hr on CTC

Seeking an Oracle DBA skilled and highly experienced in supporting Oracle
data warehouse environment.
- Must have expertise in managing mulit-terabyte data warehouse on Oracle
10g.
- Must have experience in Oracle database functions to support BI such as
materialized views, partitioning, query performance tuning, virtual private
database, etc.
- If candidate has not worked in business intelligence and is not
experienced with supporting multi-terabyte data warehouse then please do not
apply.

Supports advanced strategic activities related to standards, practices,
conventions and architectural frameworks for database platforms, database
tools and overall company database macro metadata repository. Support
application development activities with analysis, estimating,
design/modeling, metadata and implementation activities. Support operational
activities with database recovery, tuning, monitoring, platform
maintenance/upgrades, and client connectivity at an expert level.

Best Regards

Nagender

Advent Global Solutions, Inc

6 E. College Drive