Hope you're doing great there..!
Please find the requirement given below .Share your profile and details to
the given address.
*ITS AN FULL TIME PERMANENT JOB* *OPPORTUNITY* *.*
*Client : TCS //Comcast*
Linux Admin + Security Expert
Required Technical Skill Set
*Linux Admin, Security Expert*
Desired Experience Range
Location of Requirement
*Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)*
1. Strong skills on RHEL4/5/6 UbuntuAdmin
2. RPM Management
3. Troubleshooting Boot/GRUB issues and Performance Tuning.
4. Expertise in shell scripting
5. Knowledge on python scripting language
6. Good in creating different RAIDs using LVM,VxVM
7. Upgrade OS/Firmwares as and when required.
8. Configuring Satellite Server/Kickstart Server
[image: Inline image 1]9. Good Troubleshooting skills
10. Expertise in creating and troubleshootingRedHat Cluster.
11. Knowledge on any Storage management
12. Experience with Openstack
13. Manage the Security aspects of the company network as required.
14. Experience with Linux based file sharing systems
15. Expert in all aspects of network administration on Linux.
16. Experience with Linux based backup, recovery and remote storage
17. Experience with Linux based log management systems such as syslog
18. Experience with server based bare metal machine deployment (PXE,
19. Strong customer service skills with excellent communication (verbal
20. An eagerness to learn and ability to seek out answers and escalate
1. ITIL framework
2. Data Center Operations
*SKILL SETS SUMMARY* :-
Relocation Yes /No
Work Authorization in USA
Total Years of Exp
Any Interview In Pipeline ?
Any Offer In Pipeline?
Availability for Phone Interview & Skype
2 TIME SLOTS FOR INTERVIEW
*Chitranjan Kumar Singh*
*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA ll Phone USA : (510) 516-7833*
*EMAIL: **vi...@itscient.com* <vi...@itscient.com> * ,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracled2k.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.