*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for and I have sent you a job description please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with it and also send
me your consultant's updated.   *

*Position    : Front-end Engineer*

*Location   : Cambridge, MA*

*Duration  : 12+ months contract*

*Interview : WebEx *

*Kindly submit OPT/GC/EAD/USC/H4-EAD*

*Job Description:*

*Looking for candidates with strong Javascript, including Angular,
D3/Visualization and experience, ideally within the pharma/biotech domain
and/or NoSQL db platform*

*Front-end Engineer:*

*The front-end data engineer will work with research scientists,
computational biologists, and a back-end data engineer to help define and
prototype applications that help to advance drug portfolio by enabling the
integration and visualization of information related to drugs, potential
targets, and competitive intelligence. Among other applications, this will
include network visualizations of potential protein-protein interactions
generated by a computational reasoning engine.*

*Technical Skills*

*Solid JavaScript*

*Experience with a JavaScript frameworks like AngularJS, Backbone.js etc
JavaScript build tools; bower, grunt etc jQuery CSS Git, JIRA Linux shell
scripting Python RESTful APIs*

*Preferred*

·         *Jupyter notebooks*

·         *D3 visualizations*

·         *Docker containers*

·         *AWS experience*

·         *SQL and NoSQL data stores including Graph Dbs and Search Indexes
Understanding of structured knowledge, representations and knowledge bases
in biology (e.g. BEL, OBO/GO, ChEBI, MeSH) Experience working with graph
algorithms (e.g. centrality, radiality, random walk, page rank, TieDIE)*

*Personal Skills*

·         *Agile team work: We require engineers who fully understand the
value of Agile Scrum/Kanban and take an active role in following the
discipline Agile forces on the development cycle. We need engineers who
will work hard to see the team achieve high results.*

·         *Commitment:** We need engineers committed to delivering results
of the highest quality to demanding dates.*

·         *Flexibility:** The work will change and projects will start,
stop or continue. We fail fast and we need engineers ready to change roles
quickly and rapidly adopt new technology.*

·         *Communication:** We require engineers with clear, concise and
strong written & oral communication skills.*

·         *Analytical/Creative:** We need engineers who will continuously
question the current approach, take a step back and see if it can be
improved, tweaked and ask if there might be a simpler approach.*

·         *Coach and be coached:** We need people who are willing to coach
other team members and also have a burning desire to keep learning from
others.*

·         *Education and Experience*

·         *Education: BS Information Science, Computer Science, Biology,
pharmacology, chemistry or related science*

·         *Experience: experience in the life science industry,
bioinformatics, or computational biology.*

[image: logo]

*Rohit Bhasin |*  lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

[image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png]
<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting> [image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png]
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>       [image: e verify]

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.