Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Oracle OEM/OMS Cloud Control Engineer* for one of our
client at *Sunnyvale, CA*. Please let me know your interest.

*Oracle OEM/OMS Cloud Control Engineer*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Long-term*

Local Candidate preferred.

   - A DBA with solid experiences in OEM/cloud control and managing Oracle
   database from setup to operational support.

·         The immediate works involve setting up on premise Cloud for
provisioning Oracle database and database refresh.

·         A potential candidate must be able work independently and had
experiences working on large project.

*Requirements:*

·         Posses a Computer Science degree with good soft skill

·         DBA with 5+ years of experiences in setting up and managing
Oracle databases; CDB/PDB, standby and database refresh.

·         Experienced in the setup and managing *Oracle infrastructure and
Oracle Cloud solution*

·         system admin with experience in Linux, AIX, Solaris

·         experienced in designing, building, and deploying automation
related application/script

·         experienced with REST api, and other programming languages are a
plus

·         Worked with Delphix Appliance

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com