Hi there,

Just as a friendly reminder I just wanted to reach out to you in regards to
the contract positions that you might be working on and I was probably
thinking I could help you with the candidates, so please add me(
*sant...@vejars.com* <sant...@vejars.com>) to your distribution list and
keep sending me your contract positions, would love to work with you.

*Role*

*Experience*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Java Developer*

*8 Years*

*Albany NY*

*NYC & NJ Only*

*JAVA Developer*

*8 years*

*Charlotte, NC*

*Open to Relocate*

*Java/j2EE Developer*

*7 years*

*ANGOLA, IN*

*Open to Relocate*

*Java Developer*

*7 years*

*SAN JOSE, CA*

*Open to Relocate*

*Java Developer*

*7 years*

*Chicago, IL*

*Open to Relocate*

*Java Developer*

*8 Years*

*Middle Town, NJ*

*Open to Relocate*

*Oracle DBA*

*8 Years*

*Chicago IL*

*Open to Relocate*

*Oracle DBA*

*10 years*

*Dallas TX*

*Open to Relocate*

*Oracle DBA*

*9+ years*

*Des Plaines, IL*

*Open to Relocate*

*Oracle Developer/Admin*

*7 years*

*Dallas TX*

*Open to Relocate*

*.Net Developer*

*6 Years*

*Chandler, AZ*

*Open to Relocate*

*.Net Developer*

*7+ Years*

*Houston, TX*

*Open to Relocate*

*Manual QA / Mobile Tester*

*8 years*

*Irving, TX*

*Open to Relocate*

*Performance Tester*

*7 years*

*Long Island City, NY*

*Open to Relocate*

*Senior ETL Tester / Test Lead*

*10 years*

*Jersey City, NJ*

*Open to Relocate*

*BA(mortgage/Finance)*

*8+Years*

*Sunnyvale , CA*

*Open to Relocate*

*BA(Retail & CPG)*

*14+ years*

*Cincinnati, OH*

*Open to Relocate*

*Pega Architect*

*10 Years*

*Princeton, NJ*

*Open to Relocate*

*Mainframe developer*

*7 years*

*Lynchburg, VA*

*Open to Relocate*

*Project Manager / Scrum master*

*11 years*

*Milpitas CA*

*Open to Relocate*

*SAP ABAP/CRM/ BA consultant*

*10 years*

*Dublin, Ohio*

*Open to Relocate*

*SAP ABAP& HANA Consultant*

*10 years*

*MONROEVILLE, PA*

*Open to Relocate*

*SAP FICO*

*8 Years*

*Atlanta, GA*

*Open to Relocate*

*Sr. Informatica Consultant*

*7 Years*

*CHICAGO, IL*

*Open to Relocate*

*Share point developer*

*10.5 years*

*Raleigh, NC*

*Open to Relocate*

*Graphic designer*

*10+ years*

*Jersey City, NJ*

*NJ/NY only*

*Thanks you.*

*Santosh Reddy Patlolla *| Vejars Technologies, Inc.

722 S Denton Tap Road, Suite 280, Coppell, TX 75019

(p) 972-996-2881 |  sant...@vejars.com

*www.vejars.com <http://www.vejars.com/>*