The Hadoop distributed file system (HDFS) is a distributed, (able to be
made bigger or smaller), and portable file-system written in Java for the
Hadoop . Big data online training offers full-length courses on a range of
Hadoop technologies for the developers that is designed in a format to  meet
your convenience, availability and flexibility needs . Big Data  Training
courses
will lead you on the path to becoming a certified Hadoop professional. We
make sure that individual trainers get attention from our trainers so that
they can know the technology inside – out very well. We even clear up the
doubts to ensure that each student has clear idea of what they have learned
from us.