*HI Friends, *

*Hope you are all doing great ...*

*THIS IS SATURDAY HAVING GOOD OPPORTUNITY AT SRIVEN SYSTEMS>>>BELOW *

*NOTE:*  Freshers welcome if they are having good communication skills.

*!!!Greetings from Sriven Systems Inc.,!!!*

We have an Urgent need for US IT Recruiters for Hyderabad Office – Jubilee
Hills, Rd #36.  If you are looking for change, please give me a call at
9885471608 or you can email me at b...@srivensys.com.  At the same time,
please let your friends or colleagues know about it.

*WALK-IN FOR SATURDAY (01/28/2017) AND SUNDAY (01/29/2017) BETWEEN (11-4 PM
IST) - Before coming, please give me a call at 9885471608*.

Looking for candidates who has Strong W2 Recruiting experience.

*Job Description:*
1+ years of working experience in IT Technical Recruitment for an IT
Recruiter.

*Expertise in US Staffing with strong technical background and Internet
recruiting skills.*

*Experience in working on W2 requirements.*
*Experience with Job Boards like Monster, Dice, Careerbuilder, etc.*
Work effectively as a team member as well as an individual with minimal
direction Good communication, interpersonal skills, and leadership skills.
*Willing to work in night shift.*
Looking for someone who are looking for long term relationship.

Thanks & Regards

*Basha*

Sriven   Systems, Inc

Direct: 631-259-4353, Off: 631-393-0300 Ext 1010| b...@srivensys.com /
a...@srivensys.com

F:  516-908-3640

An E- Verified Company

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

7157 Colleyville Blvd, Suite 104, Colleyville, TX 76034  www.srivensys.com
<https://owa020.serverdata.net/owa/redir.aspx?REF=LDJKMxHqnHbeVB1h66tQyF1XUV7BJ_ZEQtVy55JvFv2Edz9KszXUCAFodHRwOi8vd3d3LnNyaXZlbnN5cy5jb20.>