*Hello,*
*Hope you are doing well today,*

*Please let me know if you are comfortable with for this role. If yes
please send me your updated resume along with the best number to reach you
ASAP.*

*Position    : IBM CMOD Architect*
*Location  :  Morgan Stanley*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Client : Morgan Stanley*

*Required skills and experience:*
*At least 9 years of experience in IT industry*
*5+ years of experience in IBM CMOD*
*Work experience in requirements gathering, solution architecture,
high-level design, installation and configuration and implementation,
integration of CMOD*
*Must have worked in integrating CMOD with search engines such as SOLR*
*Multiplatform CMOD experience preferred*
*Strong analytical skills*
*Strong verbal and written communication skills*
*Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment*
*Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment*
*Thanks & Regards.*
*Samad | Sr Technical Recruiter*
*Izar IT Solutions*
*1071 Walnut Avenue Tustin, CA 92780*