Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*Business Analyst with Facets/EDI exp.*

*Location: Dayton, OH *

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Rate: $38/Hr*

I am in need of a *Technical BA* with a focus in *Facets *and* EDI*

   - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience
   required
   - Minimum of five (5) years of experience in application quality
   assurance required
   - Minimum of five (5) years of experience with the administration of a
   quality assurance program required
   - Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a business analyst required
   - Automated testing toolsets experience
   - SQL Server or Oracle experience
   - Scripting or programming experience
   - Strong knowledge of structured query language
   - Excellent customer service skills
   - Strong communication skills both written and verbal
   - Ability to work independently and within a team environment
   - Critical listening and thinking
   - Decision making and problem solving

--

*Thanks & Regards*