Hi,

We are looking for *Bench Sales recruiter* at our office.
*Experience : 2 to 6 years*

*Salary: DOE Requirement: ImmediateInterested Candidates please send your
resumes to **sat...@coco-soft.com <sat...@coco-soft.com>*

 If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change.

*Required qualifications:*

 •        Must have good understanding of IT technologies and Terminologies
•        Experience in working with job portals like *Monster, DICE, Career
Builder, Tech fetch, etc.*
•        Check for the right requirements that match Consultant profiles on
Job portals.
•        They must have worked with *American Vendors.*
•        Create/Maintain strong relationships with vendors and regular
follow-ups with vendors for requirements
•        Must be good at negotiating rates with vendors.
•        Maintain proper communication with Consultants regarding job
requirements, interview schedules, vendor/client feedback and advise them
on any issues to improve their chances of getting shortlisted for
requirements
•        Excellent oral and written *communication skills in English*.
•        Market Consultants with varied work statuses - OPT-EAD, *H1B*,
Transfers, GC and USC.