*REPLY TO: nagender.bon...@adventglobal.com*

Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the below job details and let me know if you have any suitable
consultant who has good experience on *C++, C#, MFC, COM, SQL SERVER* in
recent five years of experience.

Already we placed 5 candidates and one is pipeline so we are looking 3 more
resources for this position to fill the positions by this week.

*REQUIREMENT DETAILS:*

* *

*Role: Software Developer*

*Location: Portland, OR*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Starts: Immediately*

*Interview procedure: Phone hire*

Rate: $45/hr on Corp-Corp max i can do

I can put up an interview schedule by this week with end client
**

* *

*This role will be part of a development team that is responsible for
software application solutions for healhtcare customers. You will extend and
enhance established products written in C++/MFC and C# for Microsoft Windows
platforms, utilizing Microsoft SQL Server databases. You will also develop
the next generation of the software products using the latest development
tools such as Microsoft .NET C#/WPF. Your technical experience and
creativity will help drive the integration and evolution of the Practice
Management applications and support the vision of the all-digital healthcare
enterprise. *

Your job responsibilities will include:

- Working in cross-functional project teams that include Development,
Marketing, Software Quality Assurance, Customer Learning, Usability, and
SupportĀ· Developing detailed functional specifications, design documents,
and test plans

- Implementing well-documented, testable, and high quality code

- Repairing defects and maintaining existing products

- Participating in program and project team meetings

- Communicating with other teams to better understand their needs and
concerns

Qualifications/Requirements                       - BS in EE or CS or
related field (or high school diploma/GED and 8 years experience developing
complex software applications)

- Minimum 6 years experience developing complex software applications

- Minimum 3 years of experience in Microsoft C++/MFC environment

- Minimum 2 years of development with Microsoft .NET Framework and C#

- Hands-on experience in .NET 3.5 (WFP)

- Demonstrated experience performing Multi-tier application
design/development

- Experience with COM component design/development

- Relational database modeling/design with Microsoft SQL Server

- Experience with software configuration management & change control tools

- You must be willing to take a drug test

- You must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for
example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and
educational background

- You must submit your resume through gecareers.com or a job board to be
considered for a specific job opening

- Unrestricted Work Authorization at the time of hire.

Best Regards

Nagender

Advent Global Solutions, Inc

6 E. College Drive