Hi,
​​

> ​​This is Vaishali Tyagi From Okaya Infocom, I got your details in my data
> base please do let me know if you are available for the below position then
> kindly share with me these below details along with your updated resume.
>
> ​​
>
> *​​*
>
> ​
> ​
> Role:
> ​
> ​
> ​
> EMI/EMC Qual Cert Enginee.

*​     Location:*
​
New York​

*Experience: ​3​ to ​5​ **​*years​
​​
     Start date: ASAP

• Good Knowledge in electrical / electronic circuits.
• Circuit analysis & simulation tools
• EMI & EMC hardware design.
• Fluent in Enviornmental & Flame procedures.
• Experience in aerospace preferred.
• Good knowledge on electrical schematics using MS VISIO.
• Experience in preparing the qualification test reports, procedures and
test plans based on standards (preferably D-160 / MIL-STD-461)
• Prefer Experience of working on Airbus directives (ABD) knowledge.
• Good problem solving skills and hardware engineering practices.
• Experience supporting complicated qualification test programs
• Should be able to work independently

Specific Search Key Words

RTCA DO-160, Aerospace Qualification / Certification, Test Plan / Procedure
/ Report,  EMI/EMC,  ENVIRONMENTAL , Similarity Analysis, FRACA,
Flammability, Photometric  / Illumination, Advanced MS WORD skills, AER
Documentation / Report,  SAE AS8037 or 14 CFR Part 25

​​

Day to Day responsibilities/ Role
Development / preparation / Updating / Review of:
*   EMI/EMC Qualification Test Plan / Procedure / Report, ENVIRONMENTAL
Qualification Test Plan / Procedure / Report, Similarity Analysis,
Flammability Test Procedure / Report, Photometric / Illumination Test
Procedure / Report*, Failure Analysis & Report Creation (FRACA), Project
Work status report preparation

*EMI EMC Engineer :*

   1. *Specific Search Key Words I can use to find the right profile.*

   - RTCA *DO-160*
   - Aerospace
   - Qualification / Certification
   - Test Plan / Procedure / Report
   - EMI/EMC
   - ENVIRONMENTAL
   - Similarity Analysis
   - FRACA
   - Flammability
   - Photometric  / Illumination
   - Advanced MS WORD skills
   - AER Documentation / Report
   - SAE AS8037 or 14 CFR Part 25

   1. *Please suggest what the candidates Day to Day responsibilities/ Role
   would look like ,if you can?*

   - Refer the attached work-flow that the candidate has to follow.

--
Thanks & Regards
*Vaishali Tyagi|Sr. Technical **Recruiter*

*Email ID| vaishali.ty...@okayainc.com <vaishali.ty...@okayainc.com>*

*+1.631-267-4883 x 547 Office *

*OKAYA INC.**A division of the Microtek Group*