*Please revert me on venkatesh.kalaha...@3sbc.com
<venkatesh.kalaha...@3sbc.com>*

*Java developer with Springboot*

*Indianapolis, USA*

*Contract duration (in months)*  6*

Job Details:

Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) *
1. Spring Boot
2. Spring framework
3. Java

Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)
1. Java Frameworks
2. PLSQL

Desired years of experience*:
Above 5 years

Education/ Certifications (Required):
Engineering Graduate

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
1. Code development
2. Maintenance
3. Client communication and coordination

-          Need a resource with very strong technical skills in SpringBoot,
Java, RESTful web services. This person should have excellent communication
and analytical skills. Should have experience working at client locations &
client environment. Need a expert profile for this requirement.

--

*Thanks and regards,*

Venkatesh Kalahasti

* Sr.IT Recruiter/Lead*

*An E-Verified Company*

*O:281-823-9222 Ext:564|F :281-823-9225*

*E: venkatesh.kalaha...@3sbc.com <venkatesh.kalaha...@3sbc.com>*

*Hangouts/**Yahoo**/**Skype* - *venkatesh.kalahasti3sbc*

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/venkatesh-kalahasti-928401a3>

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Go Green

include your "original email address / addresses" in the subject heading.
Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused.

“There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in
succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows
slowly, endures."