SHARE YOUR UPDATED RESUME AT *varun.j...@diverselynx.com*
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com>

Dear Recruiter,

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement for   *"* *Performance
Tester " at Sunnyvale, CA *for a* 12+** Months Contract* role. Please go
through the same and let us know if you have anyone matching the below
role. Please send your responses to *varun.j...@diverselynx.com*
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com> with your candidate resume and contact details.

SHARE YOUR UPDATED RESUME AT *varun.j...@diverselynx.com*
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com>

*Job Title                            : * Assurance : Performance
Engineering, Application Performance Tuning, Assurance : Performance Testing

*Location                            :  *San Francisco, CA

*Duration                       :  *12+ months

*Type of hire                     : *Contract ( C2C)

SHARE YOUR UPDATED RESUME AT *varun.j...@diverselynx.com*
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com>

*Essential Skills :*

• Proven expertise in tuning complex Java/J2EE and other Front End
technology applications which interact with high transaction, multi-TB
sized Databases

• Thorough knowledge of front end technology related Optimizer and ability
to quickly understand application architecture

• 5+ years as Java performance tuner or related functions

• Sound knowledge of business application development and support.

• Knowledge of Oracle Applications and Web Apps architecture is a big plus

• A Team player to work with cross-functional teams with varying skill-sets
and in different domains and time zones

• Oracle Apps DB , FE , Rally , Mercury TD will be plus

*Roles* *& Responsibilities :*

• Provide expert guidance in Java/J2EE Front End performance including
tuning & optimization.

• Root cause analysis of performance problems and recommend a solution for
Production & non production environments

• Analyzing performance reports and proactively identify performance
bottlenecks

• Performance workload modeling & benchmarking

• Hardware sizing & capacity planning

• End-to-End performance engineering life cycle planning

• Performance testing strategy

• Monitor the applications from performance perspective

• Work with the application teams to articulate & fix critical production
performance issues

• Verify a recommendation has been implemented correctly

• Provide feedback in design reviews to ensure that the architecture is
scalable & can meet long-term operational goals

• Keep abreast of new features, tools & techniques pertaining to the domain
and participate to channel to wider community

• Develop Performance Coding standards and conduct periodic training for
Developers [including adoption of any new features]

• Provide on-call/regular duty pager support for all performance issues in
production environment

• Document technical details of issues resolved and assist the team with
building and maintaining technical repositories

*If you are interested in this project, then kindly filled the details and
revert me back ASAP along with Visa Copy !!*

Name (As per SSN) :

Current Location: City/ State

Relocation        :

Visa Status :

Contact Number:

Email ID :

Linkedin ID:  Prefererred :

Skype ID: needed!  :

SSN No (Last 4 digit) :

Skill set:

DOB(spell month please)        :

Currently on a project (Yes/No) :

Availability     :

Available for webcam interview (Yes/No) :

Available for Face to Face interview(Yes/No)     :

Any potential offer lined up (Yes/No)       :

Education: Degree, University and completion dates (Duration)        :

Best time for interview-Time Slots          :

Total IT exp:

Total Relevant exp:

Total US exp:

Thanks and Regards,

Varun Jain

Diverse Lynx LLC

Email is the best way to reach me…

Email – *varun.j...@diverselynx.com* <varun.j...@diverselynx.com>

*Linkedin -  *https://www.linkedin.com/in/varun-jain-928487b9/

Diverse Lynx LLC |300 Alexander Park|Suite #200|Princeton , NJ 08540

“For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>
”

“Note: Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability,
competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.
We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company.
This is not an unsolicited mail. If it is not intended for you or you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails please reply with a "remove" in the
subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any
e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are
extremely sorry if our email has caused any inconvenience to you.”