*REPLY TO: nagender.bon...@adventglobal.com*

*Hi Partner,*

*Please find the below job details and let me know if you have any suitable
candidate?*

Let me know if you have any one.

Locals would be great as this is a short term.

Phone hires.

Give me your best rate

I need a MySQL DBA for 2-3 months in Alpharetta.  Start ASAP.  Need good
communication skills since the DBA will be interacting heavily with current
team.

*DBA
*-Make short term quick fix recommendations on data model
-Make longer term strategic recommendations
-Build a reporting database with extractions from production to reporting
-Need help scoping the project, probably about 300-350 hours
-Timing: NOW

Best Regards

Nagender

Advent Global Solutions, Inc