*REPLY TO: nagender.bon...@adventglobal.com*

*Hi Partner,*

*Please find the below job details and let me know if you have any suitable
candidate*

Have a new position for a QA resource.
This is going to be a 4-6 month project but the client will only commit
right now to an initial 2 months.
The client is in Cincinnati, OH.

Rate: $40/hr on CTC

Immediate interview

They are looking for the following:

·         5 years experience with QTP

·         Solid experience with QTP – Key Word driven frame work and
Descriptive Programming

·         Nice to have experience creating QTP scripts with M-eux add on for
Mobile applications

·         Have experience creating QTP scripts for SAP and/or PRC
applications

·         2 years experience with QC

·         Experience writing quality manual test cases in QC out of
requirements

·         Solid knowledge of current Testing/QA methodologies, best
practices, and toolsets

·         Nice to have experience working with Star Team (Requirement
Management Tool)

·         Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities in dynamic work
environment

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

>From what my manager said, candidates MUST HAVE QTP and SAP! Communication
is going to be big. Please let me know.

Best Regards

Nagender