*REPLY TO: nagender.bon...@adventglobal.com*

*Hi Partner,*

*Please find the below job details and let me know if you have any suitable
candidate?*

Here is a new requirement; if we can get a good candidate we can close this
position.

Title: Sharepoint Administrator

Duration: 12+ months

Location: Waukegan IL

Rate: $50/hr

Interview: Immediate hire on tele round

experience.

Additionally 7-10 years system software implementation and support
experience. The primary responsibilities of this position include support,
site/solution deployments and the installation and configuration of the
complex Sharepoint infrastructure software.

An attention to detail and overall knowledge of the environment is required
in order to accurately perform all job functions. It is imperative that this
individual be a team player willing to backup co-workers when problems arise
and to take on new challenges without hesitation.

They must have the ability to work effectively with clients, team members,
and management in a global cross-divisional environment.

Off hours implementation activities are part of the responsibility of the
team.

Interaction with global divisional customers requires excellent
communication and customer service skills.

This position requires an individual that is highly motivated, analytical,
and technically competent.

The candidate must be able to demonstrate mastery of the concepts and theory
of the specific technology in their field.

They must also have cross infrastructure disciplines and technology
knowledge consisting of a broad understanding of IT standards and
methodologies

Best Regards

Nagender

Advent Global Solutions, Inc