Hi Partner,

    Good day

        My name is Vikram reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki
Systems inc.we have an oppurtunity for below position. if you are interested
please send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss
in detail.

Request :Plz do add me in your vendors list.yahoo:
vikram.recruit...@yahoo.com

working id: r...@nihaki.com <vikramreddy.nih...@gmail.com>

*Title                    :   **Sr Java Developers
**Contract Length   :   **30 months
**Location              :   ** Tampa FL
**Rate** Range**         :   **Open (please send best rate)
Start Date           : ASAP
**Interview* *Process*: 2 phone screens
*
*

Nihaki has 4 openings in Tampa FL and *our client will hire off the phone*.
If you have any Sr Java Developers, please send their resume, references,
and contact info. Also, we need the last 6 digits of their soc, date of
birth and full legal name.

*Skill Set: MUST HAVE Weblogic or Oracle Portal Development, AND Oracle
Content Management (UCM) or Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) or Oracle
Entitlements Server (OES). Must have 5+ years of Java/J2EE, and Unix or Red
Hat or Linux.*

*Full Description: *
. 5+ years experience in all of the following:
- Java
- J2EE
- JSP
- 3+ years experience with databases (SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, views, database
design)
- SOAP/Web Services knowledge
. Experience with Weblogic/Oracle Portal, Oracle Universal Content
Management (UCM), WebCenter, Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD), Oracle
Entitlements Server (OES) and Unix platform (Red Hat preferred)

DESIRED SKILLS (optional):
. Experience with IBM Websphere Portal Server, IBM Websphere Application
Server, IBM WebSphere Personalization, IBM WebSphere Content Management

*--Plz send your resume/ consultant details to r...@nihaki.com*
**

**

*Regards,
*

*A.Vikram reddy*

*Nihaki Systems Inc.*

346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Extention: 732-823-6471(110)
Fax :   732-438-6973
*e-mail : r...@nihaki.com <an...@nihaki.com>**
* <http://www.nihaki.com/>