*Hello ,
Hope you are doing well
Please let me know if you are interested in Below requirement or not!
If YES Please send me your resume Along with your contact information, if NO
please feel free to pass on this email to your friends or relatives who
might be interested.
*
*SURE SHOT Perl Developer - PA
*
*Job Title       :      Perl Developer
Location       :      West Point, PA
Duration       :      2+Months
Rate              :      $45/Hour on C2C
*
*Responsibilities :-
*
*fluent in Perl: one year or more, but they should have professional
experience in delivering robust Perl code.

Familiarity with GUI tools and design
Comfortable developing for both Windows and Linux
*
*Experience:
**Three+ years professional software development experience.
*
*Job Description:
*
*The Client had identified an open source software package that is well
suited for our needs in managing PKPD modeling. The package had some
instabilities, though: occasional bugs for certain functions, sensitivities
to transient conditions or data states, etc. The Client needs to identify
these and correct them, so that the package could be deployed for production

use.
*