*REPLY TO: nagender.bon...@adventglobal.com*

Hi Partner,

Please find the below job details and let me know if you have any suitable
candidate?

*It’s a very hot req: (we already placed a candidate but he is not joining,
so we have to source them immediate)*

* *

*Location: Warren, NJ*

*Candidate need to start the project immediately*

*Rate: $65/hr on Corp-Corp
*

*Duration: 1-2 yrs*

*Interview: Immeidate
*

*Senior ALBPM developer*

*Job Description*

Minimum development experience of 7-9 years

Hands on experience AquaLogic BPM with an emphasis on process
engine/building workflows

Expertise with Java, J2EE (server side programming)

Expertise with the Process API (PAPI)

Experience with atleast one major Java framework

Strong working knowledge of SQL and databases (Oracle/Sybase)

Proven database and operating system experience with Oracle/Sybase
databases, UNIX

Experience/good working knowledge with SOA/Web Services and JMS

Familiarity with Rules Engines

Knowledge within Capital Markets/Banking/Financial Risk Management domain a
definite plus

Best Regards

Nagender

Advent Global Solutions, Inc