*Hi,*

* *

*Below are the 3 BA requirements. Please respond with the Req No.*

* *

* *

*Req 1:*

*Note: **PeopleSoft Financials, C# and* *developing/maintaining legacy
mainframe computer applications experiences are must*

I have a very urgent need for a *Business Analyst*. This is a *4+*
*months*(may be extended) assignment in
*Austin, TX*. If you feel comfortable to this requirement then just reply
back to me with the following details as well your latest updated resume at
the earliest so that I could proceed further:

Please forward resumes to *na...@ajaxinfotech.com* or call me at *
314-266-3623*

*Details needed:*

Candidate’s Complete Name:
Contact No. (Primary and Secondary):
Email ID:
Best time to call:
Availability:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
Visa Status:
Best Competitive Rates:

*Position:* Business Analyst
*Expected Start Date: *ASAP

*Project Finishing Date:* April 15, 2011 (may be extended)
*Location:* Austin, TX

*Requirement Details:*

Experience evaluating business systems and working with end users
documenting, analyzing, and gathering business requirements for enterprise
applications
Experience preparing and documenting functional and technical specifications
for translation to application design and development
Writes detailed description of program functions, and steps required to
develop or modify existing computer programs
Ability to communicate and transfer knowledge to business and technical
personnel
Experience working effectively in a project team environment
Very strong written and oral communication skills, including some
presentation skills
Proficient in Business Process Methodology
Problem solving and root cause identification skills

*Preferences:*

*Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems, data processing
or a related area
Expert in analysis and design technologies
Software development experience in a .NET/C# environment
PeopleSoft 8.3 Financials or newer version
Experience in developing/maintaining legacy mainframe computer applications*

*Req 2:*

Note*: **PeopleSoft, Public sector and Knowledge of multiple system types
(client/server, web and mainframe) experiences are must*

Hi,

I have a very urgent need for a *Business Analyst*. This is around 2
years (may be extended) assignment in *Austin, TX*. If you feel comfortable
to this requirement then just reply back to me with the following details as
well your latest updated resume at the earliest so that I could proceed
further:

Please forward resumes to *na...@ajaxinfotech.com* or call me at *
314-266-3623*

*Details needed:*

Candidate’s Complete Name:
Contact No. (Primary and Secondary):
Email ID:
Best time to call:
Availability:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
Visa Status:
Best Competitive Rates:

*Position:* Business Analyst
*Expected Start Date: *ASAP

*Project Finishing Date:* September 30, 2012 (may be extended)
*Location:* Austin, TX (Local or Nearby Candidates Preferred)

*Requirement Details:*

Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals,
independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of
creativity and latitude is expected.
Proficient in Business Process Methodology
ERP experience
Strong problem solving and root cause identification skills
Strong analytic and decision making abilities
Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization
Ability to work within a team environment
Ability to influence others to work toward common goals
Experience with project management approaches, tools and phases of the
project lifecycle
Excellent communication skills

*Preferences:*

Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems, data processing or
a related area
Knowledge of multiple system types (client/server, web and mainframe),
including the limitations and capabilities of each.
Public sector experience
PeopleSoft experience.

*Req 3:*

* *

Note*: **PeopleSoft, large-scale organizational change efforts experience
and Public Sector experiences are must*

* *

Hi,

I have a very urgent need for a *Business Analyst*. This is around 2
years (may be extended) assignment in *Austin, TX*. If you feel comfortable
to this requirement then just reply back to me with the following details as
well your latest updated resume at the earliest so that I could proceed
further:

*Details needed:*

Candidate’s Complete Name:
Contact No. (Primary and Secondary):
Email ID:
Best time to call:
Availability:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
Visa Status:
Best Competitive Rates:

*Position:* Business Analyst
*Expected Start Date: *ASAP

*Project Finishing Date:* October 31, 2012 (may be extended)
*Location:* Austin, TX (Local or Nearby Candidates Preferred)

*Requirement Details:*

Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals,
independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of
creativity and latitude is expected.
Proficient in  change management principles and methodologies
Proficient in developing, executing and managing change management plans
Strong experience and/or knowledge of end user training plan development and
deployment methods
ERP experience
Strong problem solving and root cause identification skills
Strong analytic and decision making abilities
Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization
Ability to work within a team environment
Ability to influence others to work toward  common goals
Experience with project management approaches, tools and phases of the
project lifecycle
Excellent communication skills

*Preferences:*

Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems, data processing or
a related area.
Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
PeopleSoft

--

Thanks & Regards,

Nag